2021 State of Oil & Gas
Name: 2021 State of Oil & Gas
Date: February 24, 2021
Time: 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM CST
Registration: Sorry, public registration for this event has been closed.
The Midland Chamber of Commerce will host its 2021 State of Oil & Gas luncheon on Wednesday, February 24, 2021, at the Bush Convention Center.
The goal of this annual event is for attendees to walk away with information they can use to make decisions about their own business, whether directly or indirectly impacted by the oil and gas industry.
Lance Robertson, CEO of Endeavor Energy Resources, LP, will deliver the keynote speech.
Endeavor employs over 1,300 valued associates as one of the city’s largest private employers and holds the second-largest land position in the Midland Basin.
CEO, Endeavor Energy Resources, LP
- Limited in-person attendance, as well as live stream access via the virtual venue Hopin, will be offered. [In-Person Attendance- SOLD OUT]
- Read our event safety guidelines in response to COVID-19.
Registrants of Chamber events agree to allow the Chamber and its photographer to photograph them in the context of the event. Footage captured by the Chamber photographer may be posted on social media, shared with media outlets, and/or used in future print and electronic promotional materials.
- Barricades Unlimited
- City of Midland
- Coldwell Banker Legacy
- Deanna Dempsey State Farm
- Fasken Oil and Ranch, Ltd
- FirstCapital Bank of Texas
- Frost Bank
- Henry Resources, LLC
- Horseshoe Hospitality Services
- KMID-TV Big 2
- Liberty Oilfield Services
- Midland Development Corporation
- Midland Health
- Ovintiv USA Inc.
- Redlee / SCS Inc.
- Scharbauer Foundation, Inc.
- Sewell Family of Companies
- Unite Private Networks
- University of Texas of the Permian Basin
- Warren CAT
- West Texas National Bank
- Whitley Penn LLP