Midland Chamber of Commerce
- Chambers of Commerce & Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Economic Development
The mission of the Midland Chamber of Commerce is to promote and foster business growth and success for its members and the community.
We work to achieve this mission through:
1) Being an Influential Chamber (accredited by the US Chamber of Commerce), cultivating diversity within our membership base and leadership, and maintaining a professional staff,
2) Providing Strategic Business Support to our members through an array of cash flow, networking and promotional benefits,
3) Advocating for a business friendly climate at all levels of government,
4) Promoting Midland as the place for work, tourism and conventions, and
5) Encouraging Quality Growth and Development of our community in order to attract and retain the best workforce.
JobsSocial Media - Marketing Summer InternCategory: MarketingEmployer: Midland Chamber of Commerce & VisitMidlandPosition: Social Media - Marketing Summer Internship Job Details: Part-Time Internship, Unpaid, Legacy Hours Available About Us: The Midland Chamber of Commerce is a membership-based business organization that exists to enhance the robust business climate of Midland, Texas. All resources, programs, and events of the Chamber are designed to ...read more
ContactPhone:(432) 683-3381Fax:(432) 682-9205
Whom to Contact
- Alma ChavezMembership & Finance CoordinatorPhone: (432) 686-3555
- Helen CooleyDirector of Marketing & Public RelationsPhone: (432) 686-3566
- Christine DooleyVice President - Chamber RelationsPhone: (432) 686-3576
- Crissy HancockExecutive Assistant to the President & CEOPhone: (432) 686-3569
- Sarah TankersleyMembership & Information CoordinatorPhone: (432) 683-3381
- Rebecca ThomasExecutive Vice PresidentPhone: (432) 686-3554
We are located on the 2nd floor of the Bank of America building in downtown Midland, TX. Use east elevators for access.